[Coin-lpsolver] Examples using CLP (CBS) as subroutine (forming the LP or MIP model from scratch) with Visual C ++ 6 and Visual Compact Fortran 6.6

Jose Luis Ceciliano Meza jlcm at iie.org.mx
Thu Sep 20 12:32:10 EDT 2007

John,

I will post my question. The thing is that I found one example (addRows.cpp) where it is shown part of what I was looking for. What I am trying now is how to create my own Visual Studio C project, calling CLP. Then I will try to do it in Visual Compact Fortran.

Thanks and have a good day.

Kind regards,
Jose