[Coin-lpsolver] problem with OsiClp->setColNames()

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 18 10:13:33 EDT 2006

Anureet,

The code got confused because it thought it had row and column names, when
it only had column names.

I have fixed in trunk.

John Forrest

Anureet Saxena <anureet at yahoo.com>
Sent by: coin-lpsolver-bounces at list.coin-or.org
10/17/2006 04:28 PM

coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-lpsolver] problem with OsiClp->setColNames()

hi,

I am using OsiClp and am trying to set the column names after loading the
problem using the loadProblem() function. The program however crashes
while trying to write the .mps file. I am working on Linux environment and
am using svn-trunk.

A simple code to illustrate this possible bug is available at:

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/anureets/tmp/workspace.tgz

This code reproduces the problem for a 2 variable 1 constraint problem.
Can someone please look into this problem. I appreciate any help in this
regard.

regards,
anureet

PS: The code works perfectly fine if the lines for naming columns are
commented out.

Anureet Saxena
anureet at cmu.edu
anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.
 Do you Yahoo!?