[Coin-lpsolver] problem with OsiClp->setColNames()

Anureet Saxena anureet at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 16:28:14 EDT 2006

hi,

  I am using OsiClp and am trying to set the column names after loading the problem using the loadProblem() function. The program however crashes while trying to write the .mps file. I am working on Linux environment and am using svn-trunk.

  A simple code to illustrate this possible bug is available at:

  http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/anureets/tmp/workspace.tgz

  This code reproduces the problem for a 2 variable 1 constraint problem. Can someone please look into this problem. I appreciate any help in this regard.

  regards,
  anureet

  PS: The code works perfectly fine if the lines for naming columns are commented out.

Anureet Saxena
 anureet at cmu.edu
 anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.