[Coin-lpsolver] browsing the CLP source tree

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Wed Nov 22 07:53:13 EST 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, Kish Shen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The CLP project home page seems to be different from the other COIN
> projects' home pages -- the other home pages seems to be `trac powered',
> i.e. it has links to the browsing of source tree etc. The CLP project
> home page does not have this. In fact, in order to get to browsing the
> source tree, I need to go to another project's home page, e.g. Cbc, and
> then go to browse source, and change the URL by replacing cbc with clp.
> Am I missing some more direct way to get to browsing of the source tree?

The CLP project home page is https://projects.coin-or.org/Clp, and the
source browser there works fine.  CLP's static documentation pages
currently live at http://www.coin-or.org/Clp, and it's true that there is
no link to the project page from there.

We'll fix that shortly.  Is there another page that you found points to
the static pages instead of the project home page?

Thanks.

--
 		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences