[Coin-lpsolver] browsing the CLP source tree

Kish Shen kish.shen at crosscoreop.com
Wed Nov 22 01:12:17 EST 2006

Hi,

The CLP project home page seems to be different from the other COIN projects' home pages --
the other home pages seems to be `trac powered', i.e. it has links to the browsing of source
tree etc. The CLP project home page does not have this. In fact, in order to get to browsing
the source tree, I need to go to another project's home page, e.g. Cbc, and then go to browse
source, and change the URL by replacing cbc with clp. Am I missing some more direct way
to get to browsing of the source tree?

Cheers,

Kish