[Coin-lpsolver] Variable definitions in coinlpio()

Vishnu Erramilli vishnu.erramilli at optessa.com
Mon Nov 13 13:36:04 EST 2006

Hi,

Thank you very much for replying. I am doing certain tests with different
variable and model definitions and I wanted to know:

1) Is there an issue with setting bounds on variables as part of the
constraints (instead of defining them seperately in a "bounds" section)?
Any performance difference between the two.

2) If I define a variable x as integer and constraints are >=0 and <=1
then would making them or defining them as binary improve performance?

Thanks,

Vishnu