[Coin-lpsolver] Re: problems with BInvCol and BInvRow

Anureet Saxena anureet at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 13:56:43 EDT 2005

thanks for answering my query on BInvCol and BInvRow functions.

I had one more question in my email, namely what is the role of the boolean parameter (named as doingPrimal) in the function OsiSimplexInterface::enableSimplexInterface?

I do not think this is documented anywhere. This parameter, however, needs to be set to true (if I correctly understand) in most typical cases.

regards,
Anureet Saxena,

Anureet Saxena
 anureet at cmu.edu
 anureet at yahoo.com

--This mail was delivered to you on 100% recyclable electrons.
http://mail.yahoo.com