[Coin-lpsolver] Memory Leak

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 14 12:50:40 EST 2005

Cristian,

>From your attached file this looks like an Smi leak.  As far as I know the
clp unitTest does not have a memory leak.

John Forrest

"Cristian Popa" <cristian.popa at univie.ac.at>
Sent by: coin-lpsolver-bounces at list.coin-or.org
02/14/2005 08:48 AM

<coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org>
cc

Subject
[Coin-lpsolver] Memory Leak

Hi,
I am new user of COIN-Clp and I encounter some difficulties Firstly I am
trying to run the UnitTest (Clp) for 100 times (in the same program) and
after some time the program crashes. I thought that this was because of
memory leak and I have run a memoryleak checker and I have found huge
memory leak. What should I do?
I attach here the outcome of the checker.
Secondly when the number of branches increases (2 decision stages,
100-100) the stoch file increases a lot. Is there a method to lower the
dimension of the stoch file?
Thank you very much for your help.

With best regards,
Cristian
 [attachment "Leak.txt" deleted by John J Forrest/Watson/IBM]