[Coin-lpsolver] Memory Leak

Cristian Popa cristian.popa at univie.ac.at
Mon Feb 14 08:48:17 EST 2005

Hi,
I am new user of COIN-Clp and I encounter some difficulties Firstly I am trying to run the UnitTest (Clp) for 100 times (in the same program) and after some time the program crashes. I thought that this was because of  memory leak and I have run a memoryleak checker and I have found huge memory leak. What should I do?
I attach here the outcome of the checker.
Secondly when the number of branches increases (2 decision stages, 100-100) the stoch file increases a lot. Is there a method to lower the dimension of the stoch file?
Thank you very much for your help.

With best regards,
Cristian