[Coin-lpsolver] Clp dependence on Vol

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 11 09:42:39 EDT 2005

For the moment I will disable the default use of Volume (it was being used
as a sort of crash for dual).  I had not allowed for the case where Volume
is set on in makefile.location but the Vol directory does not exist.  I
would point out that the problem Ted mentions happens if you try and build
Osi if Vol is not checked out.

John Forrest

Ted Ralphs <tkralphs at lehigh.edu>
Sent by: coin-lpsolver-bounces at list.coin-or.org
04/10/2005 04:35 PM

coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-lpsolver] Clp dependence on Vol

What is the reason that Clp now tries to make Vol (if it is define in
Makefiles.location, which it is by default)? This means that any module
that checks out and makes Clp also has to check out and make Vol if the
make is going to work out of the box (without modifying
Makefiles.location). This seems a little strange.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs