[Coin-lpsolver] tableau column for artificials

magh at lehigh.edu magh at lehigh.edu
Mon Dec 6 10:56:41 EST 2004

Hi John,

Your unitTest does seem to pass. I am not quite sure why... below is the check
for col < numCols, that I hit if I try to get an artifical column using index =
numCols + i.

void
OsiClpSolverInterface::getBInvACol(int col, double* vec)
#ifndef NDEBUG
  int n = modelPtr_->numberColumns();
  if (col<0||col>=n) {
    indexError(col,"getBInvACol");