[Coin-lpsolver] tableau column for artificials

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 6 10:15:06 EST 2004

Matt,

I am confused by your notes.  getBInvACol(numberColumns+i,..) should get
the ith artificial and should not throw an exception.  The coding at line
698 of Test/unitTest.cpp is an example.

Partly on this topic, I am in the middle of making changes to Clp so that
repeated calls are faster and so that the factorization is not deleted
etc.  These are designed to make the CBC->OSI->CLP combination faster but
may be useful in other contexts.  If anyone is brave enough to help me
test these changes over the next few months can they contact me and say
what they would want and whether they are using Clp via Osi or directly.

John Forrest

magh at lehigh.edu
Sent by: coin-lpsolver-bounces at list.coin-or.org
12/03/2004 04:34 PM

coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Coin-lpsolver] tableau column for artificials

Sorry for posting to my own post (twice)... I often find myself having
conversations with myself through email. It keeps me entertained. :)

Can't I just use getBInvCol(r, vec), where r is the row index of the
artificial
variable?

Thanks,
Matt