[Coin-lpsolver] stable version

John J Forrest jjforre at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 09:32:21 EST 2004

Matt,

I presume that was slightly rhetorical and intended for discussion.

I have been making quite a few changes recently.  One set were because I
found a mistake in primal steepest edge which was making a large impact on
performance and this dragged in some other changes.  Also I have been
trying to make Clp faster when used by Coin branch and cut.  At present
this is all on switches as it could introduce serious bugs.

How should we do stable releases?  I can try and tag releases e.g.  if
nobody complains by end of this week I could tag it as 1.0.1.

Suggestions.

John Forrest

magh at lehigh.edu
Sent by: coin-lpsolver-bounces at list.coin-or.org
11/30/2004 01:23 PM

coin-lpsolver at list.coin-or.org
cc

Subject
[Coin-lpsolver] stable version

What is the best way to get the most recent "stable" version of Clp?

Thanks,
Matt