[Coin-lpsolver] CLP and Matlab, perfect together?

Mikhail Nediak nediakm at math.mcmaster.ca
Thu Jan 16 12:07:24 EST 2003

Just a thought...

I guess it would be much better to implement MATLAB interface for a
general LP solver supporting OsiSolverInterface. In this case you can
link it with any solver that already has OsiSolverInterface (CPLEX, OSL,
CLP, GLPK, ...). Last time I looked, I do not remember seeing a method in
OsiSolverInterface that would let you select an entering rule. But then
this would be the only extra "hack" you would have to add (this is instead
of implementing a customized interface to an individual solver, such as
CLP, whose own interface might change, which would require changes in
your code, etc).

Best,
Mikhail Nediak