[Coin-lpsolver] using loadProblem

JP Fasano jpfasano at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 24 18:06:54 EST 2003

>Has anyone tried to load problems directly using
>Osi[Clp]SolverInterface::loadProblem() rather than reading from mps files?
Sure.
This is the way I typically do it.

>Perhaps someone can point me to a simple example?
A search of loadProblem comes up with many examples mostly in unitTest
programs.
Perhaps
   COIN\Clp\Test\unitTest.cpp(437)
will help.
Does this unitTest program work for you?

JP Fasano
jpfasano at us.ibm.com
(914)945-1324  (tie line 862-1324)
COIN www.coin-or.org

                      "William D. Hall"
                      <whall at draper.com>              To:       coin-lpsolver at oss.software.ibm.com
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      coin-lpsolver-admin at www-        Subject:  [Coin-lpsolver] using loadProblem
                      124.ibm.com

                      02/24/2003 05:50 PM

Has anyone tried to load problems directly using
Osi[Clp]SolverInterface::loadProblem() rather than reading from mps files?

It crashes when I try, using data that look valid to me.  Perhaps someone
can
point me to a simple example?
Thanks,
Bill
--
William D. Hall, Ph.D.                                 Phone:  617-258-2416
C.S. Draper Laboratory, MS 3F                    Fax:    617-258-4523
whall at draper.com
Cambridge, MA 02139                                    Web:
http://www.draper.com