[CHiPPS] Problem about AlpsTreeNode's index

Yan Xu Yan.Xu at sas.com
Sat May 26 09:44:12 EDT 2012

The indices are unique. To get a the indices, you need go through the subtrees in the subtree pool and check the nodes in node pools. There is a priority queue in each node pool, which is
template<class T>
class AlpsPriorityQueue {
private:
    AlpsPriorityQueue(const AlpsPriorityQueue&);
    AlpsPriorityQueue& operator=(const AlpsPriorityQueue&);

private:
std::vector<T> vec_;
…..
}