[CHiPPS] How To Record Information of Alps Processed nodes on A parallel Cluster?

Yan Xu Yan.Xu at sas.com
Fri Jul 6 09:21:53 EDT 2012

In AlpsKnowledgeBroker.h, there are members like

    /** The number of nodes that have been processed. */
    int nodeProcessedNum_;

    /** The number of nodes that have been branched. */
    int nodeBranchedNum_;

    /** The number of nodes that have been discarded before processing. */
    int nodeDiscardedNum_;

    /** The number of nodes that are pregnant. */
    int nodePartialNum_;

    /** To record how many nodes processed by the system
        (used in parallel code). */
int systemNodeProcessed_;

Probably, you can also take a look at AlpsKnowledgeBrokerMPI.cpp and find out how the  systemNodeProcessed_ gets computed.