[CHiPPS] How To Record Information of Alps Processed nodes on A parallel Cluster?

化高峰 shimuxi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 04:44:27 EDT 2012

Dear professors,
     I am know working on record the information of processed nodes in
parallel ALPS.
     I print the information of every node in AlpsSubTree.cpp,
exploreunitwork() and ramup() where there is "++numNodesProcessed" to the
stdout.
     But finally, the number of nodes printed(the cluster will collect the
stdout of all machines and write to one file ) is much less than that in
the log file where search result is summarized.
     While in a serial system, the two number are the same.
     I don't know where is wrong. Could you help me?

     Best Wishes!