[CHiPPS] Asking For Binaries of Alps

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Jan 27 18:21:44 EST 2012

My apologies for the delay in responding. I have not posted any
binaries for Alps in some time because we have been focusing on
installers that will allow easy installation of binaries for any COIN
project as part of the CoinBinary project. We have binaries for
CoinAll 1.6.0 (which is an umbrella project that includes Alps) posted
for most platforms here:

http://www.coin-or.org/download/binary/CoinAll/

Stay tuned for more on this as we progress. Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Ted