[CHiPPS] Asking For CHiPPS Developing Manual

Yan Xu Yan.Xu at sas.com
Thu Sep 29 00:03:37 EDT 2011

Hi,
If you just want solve general IP, then you can use CHiPPS' BLIS solver. If you plan to write your application for a specific problem such as TSP, then you can take a look at this talk

http://coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted/files/talks/CHiPPS-INFORMS09-Apps.pdf

and also read the code, readme, installation files.

there is no complete manual so far.

Best,
Yan