[CHiPPS] Problem about configure Blis in a a parallel environment

化高峰 shimuxi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:49:36 EDT 2011

Hi,
   I have installed the serial solver. And it works fine.
   And also I have a small assemblage with three nodes in the vmware.
   I have MPICH installed in the assemblage, it uses fine.
   when I install Blis in this assemblage I use
  ./configure --enable-static --disable-shared
--with-mpi-incdir=/usr/include/mpich2 --with-mpi-lib='-L/usr/lib  -lmpich'
MPICC=mpicc
  MPICXX=mpicxx CXXDEFS="-DMPICH_IGNORE_CXX_SEEK"      (Just as the install
file tells me.)
  and the installation completed well in the first node. But when I come to
the node2 and node3,
  the configure can not finished successfully.
  the  prompting is :
configure: Will use MPI C++ compiler mpicxx
configure: Trying to determine Fortran compiler name
checking for gfortran... gfortran
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... yes
checking whether gfortran accepts -g... yes
configure: Fortran compiler options are: -O3 -pipe
checking how to get verbose linking output from gfortran... -v
checking for Fortran libraries of gfortran...
-L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.5.2
-L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/gcc/i686-linux-gnu/4.5.2/../../..
-L/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu -lgfortran -lm -lgcc_s
checking for dummy main to link with Fortran libraries... unknown   //while
in the node1 here is "none"
configure: error: linking to Fortran libraries from C fails
See `config.log' for more details.
configure: error: /bin/bash './configure' failed for CoinUtils

the node2 and node3 are all cloned from node1. I do not know why this
happened.
could you help me?