[Cgl] Re: [BuildTools] Re: SYMPHONY Cygwin/cl

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Sat Oct 27 16:28:30 EDT 2007

I found the reason for the build problem I was seeing with cl. It was
caused by a combination of factors that are unlikely to be duplicated by
anyone else unless they are still using the free MSVC++ Toolkit 2003 and
cooked up their own version of the "lib" command using instructions that
I think I may have posted to one of the mailing lists a year or two
back. If anyone wants to know the details, I'm happy to explain, but I
doubt this is what Wayne is seeing. I am switching to MSVC++ 8, which
should fix the problem (hopefully).

Cheers,

Ted
--