[Cbc] Questions

Eric Perrone eperrone at kerchergroup.com
Mon Apr 5 08:02:57 EDT 2021

Hello all,

I have never been on this group before and I am a bit of a novice with
CBC.  I have a simple example of a model in a MPS file that I am trying to
solve that CBC returns as infeasible. However, I was able to solve the
problem using open solver in excel with CBC and also using Gurobi on the
NeOS.  Would it be appropriate for me to post the MPS for this problem here
to ask for assistance as to why CBC in this case returns infeasible?  Maybe
there is something wrong with how the MPS file is written (although Gurobi
did read it). If this is not the right forum for this could anyone point me
to the correct place to ask for that help?

Thanks so much in advance.

*Eric*