[Cbc] Get windows binary for cbc 2.10.4

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Wed Feb 5 09:31:12 EST 2020

Hi Nicolas,

I'm not sure where you're looking, but there are some binaries for 2.10.4:

https://bintray.com/coin-or/download/Cbc/2.10.4#files

Unfortunately, we did not update the Appveyor build file before the
release, so there aren't binaries for all versions of the compiler. I can
update the build file later today and push more binaries up.

Cheers,

Ted

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 9:21 AM Nicolas Cbc <nicolascbccoin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> how can I get windows binary for cbc 2.10.4.
> I tried to download sources but I cannot compile successfully with Visual
> Studio.
> And the binaries are not available at the moment in bintray.
>
> I understand that this version is new but I am very interested to get
> windows binaries.
>
> Have a good day,
>
> Nicolas

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering
Lehigh University
(610) 628-1280
ted 'at' lehigh 'dot' edu
coral.ie.lehigh.edu/~ted