[Cbc] (no subject)

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 07:45:43 EDT 2019

Hi,

If you are interesting in using the plain C interface, the CInterfaceTest
(https://github.com/coin-or/Cbc/blob/master/Cbc/test/CInterfaceTest.c)
has some examples of building models and querying the solution.

function testQueens solves the n-queens problem (pure 0-1 MIP)

function testTSP  solves the traveling salesman problem (compact
formulation including binary and continuous variables).

Cheers,

Haroldo

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department
Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo at ufop.edu.br
        Haroldo.GambiniSantos at cs.kuleuven.be
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely
the most important.
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Case of Identity"