[Cbc] (no subject)

Fontan Florian dev at florian-fontan.fr
Mon Jul 22 11:14:49 EDT 2019

Hi Daniel,

I'm not from the COIN-OR team. I was also interested in learning how to
use CBC with C++ few weeks ago, and I also struggled a bit before
getting something working. You can look at my implementation for the
Generalized Assignment Problem here
https://github.com/fontanf/gap/tree/master/opt_branchandcut_cbc
Hopefully it might help you

Best regards,