[Cbc] CBC Multiple Optimal Solutions

Haroldo Gambini Santos haroldo.santos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 08:07:22 EDT 2019

Hi,

If you like Python the Python-MIP interface for CBC provides easy access
to the solution pool.

https://github.com/coin-or/python-mip

In the command line,

  cbc air04.mps.gz -timem=elapsed -seconds 100 -maxSaved=200 -solve
-solution best.sol
-nextbest 2.sol -nextbest 3.sol

Cheers

Haroldo Gambini Santos
Computing Department
Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto - UFOP
email: haroldo at ufop.edu.br
        Haroldo.GambiniSantos at cs.kuleuven.be
home/research page: www.decom.ufop.br/haroldo

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely
the most important.
-- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "A Case of Identity"