[Cbc] OpenSolver stopped working on Max OS/Excel 2016

Matt Koizim koizim at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:11:53 EST 2019

Writing in hopes this is a known issue with a known fix:

I’d been happily and successfully using OpenSolver in Excel 2016 for Mac OS for about a week and a half. Now whenever I attempt to solve my model using the same method I had successfully done in the past, Excel stops responding and the model does not solve or report an infeasible solution. I attempted reinstalling the Mac OS package, but OpenSolver is still unresponsive whenever I attempt to solve my model (or view an error log, or change the engine). Any ideas?

Thanks,

Matt