[Cbc] Please test cbcpy !

Patrik Dufresne info at patrikdufresne.com
Thu Aug 22 18:55:20 EDT 2019

Hello,

As part of the CBC Coin-OR Sprint that took place Aug 1 to Aug 9, I've
worked with Ted Ralphs, Matthew Saltzman, Lou Hafer, Haroldo Santos and
Gleb Belov on something new for Cbc. My goal for that Sprint was to improve
the interoperability of Cbc with other higher languages such as Java and
Python. First, improving the Java Native Interface, cbc4j (
https://github.com/ikus060/cbc4j) and also providing a new interface for
Python, cbcpy (https://github.com/ikus060/cbcpy).

I'm still working on cbc4j, but cbcpy is ready to be tested !

I welcome people to give it a trial and I'm waiting for feedback.

Thanks a lot !

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/