[Cbc] CBC Binaries for the Windows 64-bit VC14 Platform

James Howey james.howey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:45:59 EDT 2018

I can't answer your question directly, but I can suggest that the quickest
way to get online is to go ahead and download the source and build it.

The source comes with vs10 projects. When you first open the solution, allow
vs to upgrade the projects to your version. I don't believe the available
binaries are built for any other vs version.

It almost builds out of the box.

*         There are a couple missing libs in the project include file lists.

*         There are a bunch of expected .h files which are to be found in
the windows sdk. Download it and update references to point properly.

You should be ready to go in an hour or two.

jkh