[Cbc] CBC Binaries for the Windows 64-bit VC14 Platform

Pieter Zieschang pieter.zieschang at modis.de
Tue Aug 21 02:06:13 EDT 2018

Hi Thomas,

you cannot link a 64 bit process against 32 bit DLLs.

You need a 64 bit windows version ...
And preferably one compiled with --enable-cbc-parallel or you will be
stuck with a single thread.

I don't think there are such precompiled binaries up for download though.
:-(

Pieter Zieschang

Modis IT Outsourcing GmbH
Kohlgartenstrasse 11, 04315-Leipzig

Amtsgericht Düsseldorf: HRB 78227
Geschäftsführer: Martin Wimmer, Andreas Buchelt

www.modis.de