[Cbc] CBC

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Fri Sep 8 13:46:29 EDT 2017

Nathan,

For the original question.  If the constraints are added to the problem
then the LP optimal answer will probably be different - in dual values
or primal values so the procedure may generate more constraints.

Doing multiple solves at root node (and cuts and heuristics) is
implemented in Cbc (idea due to  Andrea Lodi , Matteo Fischetti ,
Michele Monaci , Domenico Salvagnini and Andrea Tramontani).  If you set
multipleRootPasses then your cut generator will be called with different
starting solutions (if at all degenerate) and different pseudo random seeds.

John Forrest