[Cbc] CBC

Nathan Petty nathanlpetty at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 08:11:42 EDT 2017

As a follow on question, if the answer to the original question is that
there is indeed a starting condition that will result in the solution path
being the same in multiple runs, is there also then a starting condition
seed that will guarantee a different path?  This would also be very helpful
because I could start multiple solvers with different seeds in order to
generate a family of optimal paths.