[Cbc] MIP optimizing

Bjørn Sigurd Johansen (Spider Solutions AS) bjorn.sigurd.johansen at spidersolutions.no
Tue Sep 5 03:24:13 EDT 2017

Well, I have now tried all of your settings, and none of them made any change in solution time(!?).
Is the syntax
                cbc.exe <parameters already used> -latwomir(endonly)
correct?
Or should it perhaps be something else e.g.:
cbc.exe <parameters already used> -latwomir:endonly
cbc.exe <parameters already used> -latwomir endonly
cbc.exe <parameters already used> -latwomir!endonly

Think I understood…  If a leaf in your tree says for instance «latwomir:endonly», then the cbc command line parameters will be
cbc.exe <parameters already used> -latwomir(endonly)
Please tell me if I misunderstand.  😊

Ok, thanks, but how does this translate to cbc command line parameters?

Cheers, Bjorn