[Cbc] CBC crash report

Ted Ralphs ted at lehigh.edu
Fri Feb 19 18:50:14 EST 2016

If you can extract and post the instance that was actually passed to Cbc,
we can try to debug it. I think this should be relatively easy to do. It
should just involve looking in the right temporary directory and finding
the instance file (cc'ing Andrew so he can chime in). Without the instance,
I guess there's not much that can be done to find the problem.

Cheers,

Ted

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Cochard Julien <
Julien.Cochard at statkraft.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have started using OpenSolver (v 2.8.2).
>
> I get the following error from CBC when attempting to solve the problem:
>
> “Error -2147220501: The CBC solver did not complete, but aborted with the
> error code -1073741819.”
>

> I use excel 2010 64 bits, win 7, with the latest available 64 bits CBC
> version (2.9.7)
>

> Thx for the help!

> *Julien Cochard *_ _ MOBILE               +47 99 24 64 28
>
> *Statkraft AS*
> www.statkraft.com

Dr. Ted Ralphs
Professor, Lehigh University