[Cbc] CBC warm start

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Tue Sep 1 11:29:12 EDT 2015

Babak,

Rather a broad question as you give no clue how A and B are related.

What do you mean by setWarmstart? Nothing of that name exists.

setHotStartSolution might help - the idea is that it tries to branch
towards a given solution, but gives up when infeasible - but may be
close to a solution.

John Forrest