[Cbc] Constraint Violation in CBC

Xin TANG xin.tang at mines-nantes.fr
Thu Jul 9 08:51:11 EDT 2015

Hi Thomas, John,

Thank you very much for your answers.
For instant, I don't know which version I use.
I am using or-tools to run CBC solver by
setting the MPSolver to CBC_MIXED_INTEGER_PROGRAMMING
(https://developers.google.com/optimization/).
I think that it is a problem of version that or-tools integrate.
The file that I provided is incomplete, that is because I foget to close
the file (I am sorry).

Xin