[Cbc] Segmentation fault 11 when providing initial solution in command line

Joel Cofield joelcofield at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:34:51 EST 2015

John,

That fixed it! I must have forgotten to set a path because I had 2.9.7
already compiled on my system.

Also, I see that CBC may not be able to build a solution unless all integer
variables are provided (even if the omitted ones are easily
determined/auxiliary).

This is a very valuable feature for me, so thanks to those who included it
in the latest versions!

Regards,

Joel