[Cbc] Huge constraint file

Yves Touchard ytouch at dxo.com
Tue Nov 4 08:46:21 EST 2014

Hi andrew,

Thanks for your message,

With diving options, the problem is solved in 7 minutes (454 sec). These options seems to be very efficient!
I just don't know if i can use them for any kind of problem and if not, how to decide to use them or not.

For warm starts, i have actually no idea how i can constrain our problems. I will think about it.

Thank again for your help.

Yves