[Cbc] Invalid pointer using -strat 2

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Fri May 16 11:15:56 EDT 2014

Patrik,

Tried several times but unable to reproduce error.

Was it on first solve or second?  If on second, can you tell me number
of nodes done on first solve (obviously I would be unlikely to get same
number of nodes using seconds).

Not having much luck with speed on dump-5-20121111.lp either.

John Forrest