[Cbc] Need advices for properly using CBC

Karl St-Cyr karl at patrikdufresne.com
Tue May 13 15:14:41 EDT 2014

Hello again,

 First of all, I would like to thanks the mailing list for the support. I
realize I am quite new to this and your support has made the whole
experience much more positive and has pointed me in the right direction.

 I realized I had some bugs in the creation of my linear problem and I
hopefully fixed them. Even with the tips I got, the "new" problem is
unsolvable in a decent amount of time. The linear problem take over 5 000
seconds to solve. I've read the documentation and tried different
combination of arguments without any luck. So, once again, I'm asking for
some help.

 Here is an instance I have issues with.

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qh311l5gqt1mhcx/AABervHj6hcTmrIvyTFbsOxfa

--