[Cbc] Need advices for properly using CBC

Karl St-Cyr karl at patrikdufresne.com
Thu May 8 08:39:45 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to use CBC to solve my linear problem. After implementing a
version of BigM I manage to find a better solution but the time to solve it
is a bit too high for my needs. This is my first time using CBC and I want
to make sure I'm not doing something wrong or missing a way to speed it up.

You'll find 3 dump examples I have problems with in the link bellow (take
note that 1 problem can be composed of 300+ of theses dumps and would need
to execute all of them in more or less 7 min, some of the dumps are also
taking close to no time).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dff6h98qxhf7svy/AAC60y10SORx3b25P7bT2bAOa

Thank you for your help
Karl