[Cbc] Package management LAPACK/BLAS dependency update?

Miles Lubin miles.lubin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:43:52 EDT 2014

Hi Matthew,

It appears that you're correct. The build on Debian's servers does not pick
up LAPACK and BLAS for some reason, so they're not included as
dependencies. If you notice any performance differences I can make this a
priority to fix, but it's unlikely because Clp only uses LAPACK for very
dense problems (and because the default LAPACK in Debian isn't very fast
anyway).

Best,
Miles