[Cbc] Fwd: CBC

Petros Karasakalidis petkaras at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:32:27 EST 2014

Hi guys,

Sorry to be bugging you about this again but looking it closer, it appears
that even an output can be successful like this

 This is CBC v2.8.8
 Author: John J. Forrest

 Problem Properties:
 # Decision Variables:   2730 [0 Integer, 945 Binary]
 # Linear Constraints:   2829 [12294 nz]
Pass   1: suminf.    0.56051 (3) obj. -0.0501974 iterations 260

 *** SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION ***
 Objective Value: 1e+50
 Gap:             1e+50 (100.00%)
 Searched:        4 nodes [1506 LP iterations]

looking at the values of x, the ones I set to be binary become real
(satisfying all my linear constraints). Is anyone aware of under what
circumstances could this happen?

Thanks