[Cbc] clique processing/discovery in cbc

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Wed Feb 12 12:01:35 EST 2014

Fei,

There are switches to enable preprocessing combine cliques and there is
some code to find cliques.  It is possible that the mechanism for using
the cliques is broken.  Also CglClique should find them.  If you can
send me your example (and point out one clique unless it is glaringly
obvious) I can find problem (or hidden/forgotten switches).

John Forrest