[Cbc] clique processing/discovery in cbc

Fei Peng fpeng at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 11 20:51:01 EST 2014

Hi,

Does cbc have the ability to construct the clique table in the
preprocessing step? I have a small problem where a number of cliques can
easily be found just by inspection, however when solved with Cbc no
clique cuts were added throughout the solution process. I do have other
types of cuts but I do think having the clique cuts may make a
difference (and another solver such as cplex generates them for the same
problem). Just wondering if there is a switch for constructing the
clique table in the pre-peocessing or another step -- I tried the
findCliques() routine but it caused segfaults..

Thanks!
Fei