[Cbc] model->secondaryStatus()

John Forrest john.forrest at fastercoin.com
Fri Mar 22 06:35:51 EDT 2013

Ivan,

How is the model being input?  Various formats use different defaults
e.g. in mps format using intorg/intend a variable with no bound defined
is 0-1.  If I then add a PL entry for x1 then cbc does say unbounded.
If I use UP 10**n then optimal integer solution is

x1 = (10**n)-1
x2 = 4
x3 = -5*(10**(n-1))+5

John Forrest