[Cbc] Pre-built CBC binaries for trunk?, Also cross-compiling

James.Gunning at csiro.au James.Gunning at csiro.au
Wed Jan 30 01:54:32 EST 2013

Hi All,
      While we're on the topic, which interests me, has anyone succeeded in building the
windows versions by mingw cross-compiling?
On Fedora linux, at least, these cross compilers (& packages) come with names like
i686-pc-mingw-g++
and they have been very useful to me in building windows libs etc (in other codes) without the Visual Studio dramas etc.
Perhaps of interest to anyone wanting to assemble scripts for automatic nightly builds, or the like....
Best wishes all,
        James.