[Cbc] Passing bounds to CBC as parameters?

Gabrielle A. Grun grun at sfu.ca
Sun Aug 18 21:01:07 EDT 2013

Hi Christoph,
One can use the setCutoff function and look at the setBestSolution function. Cbc may "improve" your bound in ways that you do not expect.
Just be careful how you set the bounds (the bound cannot be equal to the optimal function value, and there is an epsilon "buffer" too) and aim to get only one optimal answer.
Have a good day.

Gabrielle