[Cbc] Passing bounds to CBC as parameters?

Christoph Picker christoph.picker at gmx.de
Sun Aug 18 07:14:20 EDT 2013

Dear CBC team,

I'm just having one quick question: Is it possible to provide bounds as
parameters to CBC like you can for Symphony using "-u ......"?
Can't use Symphony because I'm having trouble compiling it
(http://list.coin-or.org/pipermail/symphony/2013-August/thread.html), so
I'd like to use CBC instead.
However, I didn't really find the corresponding parameter yet. Tried
"-cuto ....", but that didn't really get the same (or any?) result.
Any answers whether (and how) this is possible in CBC would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot & best regards from Münster, Germany,
Christoph Picker